- 1World AffairsToday\'s AffairsIs South Korea Ready for Constitutional Change?
- 2Cover StoryCover StoryIn the Hands of the Students
- 3Regular FeaturesVoice on CampusBack to Our Childhood Days
- 4Campus ReportingCampus InsiderYonseians, Let’s Go to Iksan!
- 5Regular FeaturesTake a BreakThe New Trend: #Hanbokstagram
Anniversaries, festivities, and celebration dates are fixed in the calendar. Family and friends gather to commemorate these festive events on these dates. However, why do we show our appreciation only on certain dates? Why do we wait until those days to express our gratitude and love? Do not wait for these moments to come, but express your compliments and good wishes whenever and wherever possible. Moments of joy and delight should not be temporary. Every day should be a celebration.
A Taste of Adventure
Food from all around the world in Itaewon
“THERE IS no love sincerer than the love of food,” said George Bernard Shaw. Culinary traveling, the act of traveling to other countries to try their specialties, has recently become a trend. People have started to travel in search of the most famed and appetizing menus. From Vietnamese pho to Mexican tacos, and from French macarons to Egyptian kosharis, people are craving unique plates from all around the world. Fortunately, Itaewon offers a plethora of palatable menus from around the world, saving you from buying a plane ticket to enjoy a Turkish or Canadian dish. Turkey: Salam Bakery When m